Wednesday, 28 March 2012
Thursday, 22 March 2012
2) Silent Servant - Dub Noise [Sandwell District]
3) Suburban Knight - The Warning [Underground Resistance]
4) Planetary Assault Systems - Wriss [Ostgut Ton]
5) Oliver Ho - Light and Dark 02 [Light and Dark]
7) Planetary Assault Systems - Black Tea [Ostgut Ton]
8) Function - Disaffected (Norman Nodge Mix) [Sandwell District]
9) Robert Hood - Alpha Alive [M-Plant]
10) Oscar Mulero - 46 (Regis Antaganists Mix) [Warm Up]
11) Cabaret Voltaire - Silent Command (Edit) [White Label]
13) Sandwell District - Immolare (First) [Sandwell District]
14) Planetary Assault Systems - Beauty In The Fear [Ostgut Ton]
15) Function - Obsessed (SCB Edit) [Echocord Colour]
17) Marcel Fengler - Thwack (Norman Nodge Remix) [Mote Evolver]
18) Terence Fixmer - Concept C [Electric Deluxe]
19) Zadig - Dark Nebula - [Syncrophone]
20) Plastikman - Those Are Voices (Jochem Paap Remix) [Plus 8]
21) Function - Obsessed (DJ Pete Mix) [Echocord Colour]
22) Rrose - Waterfall [Sandwell District]
23) Mono Junk - Channel B [Styrax Leaves]
24) Ron Trent - Making Love [Djax]
25) Shifted - Control [Mote Evolver]
26) Skudge - Overture (Substance Remix) [Skudge]
Tuesday, 20 March 2012
Friday, 16 March 2012
Zoo keeps the great techno coming. UK legend, Surgeon, joins 19.422.214.171.124.5.18 for a night of tough, industrial and probably quite experimental techno.
Two of our favourite Americans, DVS1 and Silent Servant, join forces for an audio assault on National Underground in New York. The times say 11pm till ?, and knowing DVS1 as we do (especially his epic closing sets at Bergain) this could turn out to be a seriously long one!
Klubnacht - Innervisions Überall @ Berghain (17th March 12)
Thursday, 15 March 2012
Friday, 9 March 2012
Henning Baer is a man on a mission. He’s been slowly building his name in Berlin and abroad. As one half of the team behind the Grounded Theory Berlin project, now up to their 14th party, they’ve hosted names such as Marcel Dettmann, Ben Klock, Function, Redshape, Traversable Wormhole, Perc, Pattern Repeat, Terence Fixmer and many more SDD favourites.
Grounded Theory, not content with being just a party, is also a booking agency and soon to be label. Looking after Milton Bradley, Subjected & Moerbeck (Vault Series), Fanon Flowers, Sawlin and SDD Podcast contributor Sawf, it’s easy to see that Henning is building an ever-expanding stable of young techno talent, which will shape the face of techno for years to come.
As a DJ, he’s a regular around his hometown of Berlin. On top of his Grounded Theory parties he can be found plying his trade at the legendary Tresor and Suicide Circus as well as an increasing number of appearances around Europe. His no compromise underground techno has been destroying dancefloors at every turn.
It was only a matter of time before Henning took the next logical step into production. Setting up the K209 label with Milton Bradley and dropping the first release in March last year, he followed it up with his first solo release on the label in September. He’s since had tracks snapped up by Adam X’s Sonic Groove label to be released later on this year.
After the Tea And Techno blog named Henning in their ‘Ones To Watch For 2012’ list, all the signs are pointing to a very bright future for him, and we’re extremely excited to be giving him his UK Debut at the first of our Sunday parties.
Ahead of our first Sunday party, we asked Henning to put a mix together for our podcast, to give you a taster of just what to expect from Techno Sundays at Basing House. You can get the mix either by subscribing to the series in iTunes or you can download or stream the mix from the soundcloud player below
1) Byetone - Symeta [Raster Noton]
2) Jeff Mills - Taken [Taken]
3) Mitsuaki Komamura - Foggy Driving [Weedis]
4) Lonesome Hero - Et [Campaign Of Love]
6) ø - Process 1 [Token]
7) Dimi Angelis & Jeroen Search - Omnia V2 [Traut]
8) Jackson Lee + Ben Jenkins - Discrete Method [Blank Artists]
9) Truncate - Transients [Truncate]
10) AnD - DST [Black Sun Records]
11) Cari Lekebusch - Secrets [H. Productions]
12) Umek - Cavist [Spielzeugschallplatten]
13) Damon Wild & Tim Taylor - Bang The Acid [Missile]
If you're in London this weekend you can catch Henning performing at our first Sunday event at Basing House this weekend (11th March). He'll be appearing alongside Perc Trax and Stroboscopic Artefacts, Truss. There's still some tickets available so head over to the Resident Advisor Event Page to get yours, and find out all the rest of the info you'll need.
With all the techno action going on around London last weekend, fabric decided to give Room 2 a week off from the relentless Saturday night techno that it's seen so far this year. So this weekend it's back to normal service with two UK acts at very different stages of their career, Surgeon and Shifted.
Next up we head over to Berlin, and more importantly, tonight at Suicide Circus as they present Echocord Records headman, Kenneth Christiansen and Vault Series artist, Morbeck.
The final stop on our whistle stop tour of the weekends clubbing is Culture Box in the Danish capital city Copenhagen. As ever, it's a hugely promising line up including Echocord artists, Deadbeat and Resoe, and Chilean DJ / Producer, Dandy Jack.