Monday 2 August 2010

Brian Eno to release new material on Warp Records

An official message on Brian Eno's Website, has confirmed that the legendary ambient producer is set to release new material on the equally legendary Warp Records.

This is all the information available at the moment. But this is something I'll be watching intently and will keep the blog updated as soon as new info is announced. Eno has been an inspiration for millions of artists across the globe since his first works went on sale in 1973. I inherited an original copy of his 'Ambient 1, Music for Airports' LP from my Uncle which is older than I am. This is still one of my favourite pieces of vinyl and inspired one of my favourite works of the year, The Black Dogs 'Music For Real Airports'.

This also spells a return to Eno's earlier more experimental works after years spent acting as a producer for bands like U2 and Coldplay. I, for one, am very excited to hear the results.

If you want to keep yourself updating with any new developments on this, you can do by following Brian Eno on Twitter, Warp Records on Twitter, by signing up to Brian Eno's Website, adding Warp Records' Myspace Page or by checking out the Warp Records Website

No comments:

Post a Comment